Ad Code

The moment that everything changed



I have introduced myself before, but it is a good time to reintroduce myself I guess. I am Melina, a graphic designer from Argentina currently living in Europe. 

Coming to Europe was something I could not even imagine: the costs, leaving my job (which I didn't like but it was what payed my bills), going somewhere I have never been before, I couldn't leave university. I had all these chains and worries that did not let me imagine myself in the other side of the world.

I remember the first event that woke up my desire for travelling was a trip to New York. I couldn't believe I was there. A city I have seen a million times in movies, and suddenly I was walking on Times Square showed me something: that was possible for me.

I went a second time years later, still daydreaming. Thinking how great it would be to have a working experience there. But I was still at university and afraid of quitting to my awful bad paid job.

It was until I was really close to finally graduate that I thought maybe travelling and living abroad wouldn't be such an impossible experience.

From the moment I landed in Barcelona to today I have had a million experiences, opportunities, new friendships, new people in my life I have never imagined I could have. 

The moment I was brave and decided to make that big change in my life, everything turned into what I always wanted. A reason (a million reasons) to be grateful everyday!

What was the moment in yout life that you felt everything changed?



If you want to know a little more about me:

Instagram sharing everyday insights, tips, illustrations.

My Etsy Shop art prints, totebags, stickers, mugs and more! :) hope you like them!

Twitter also sharing art, photography, trips

Good reads sharing books all the time!

Tik tok sharing trips, illustrations processes and anything I found useful :)


Thank you and until next post!



 

Post a Comment

0 Comments