Ad Code

Hello February!

 


Hello readers! How has your year been so far?

I hope you're all having a fantastic start to the year! Mine has been a whirlwind of projects, work, and exciting trips - all simultaneously amazing and exhausting!

So, where have I been? 🚂

I kicked off the year in Rome! It was my first time there and I absolutely love the city (and the fooood!!), so I hope to come back. It was a special destination for me because since I was a kid I have been seeing pictures of the Colosseum and the Fontana di Trevi, and suddenly being lucky enough to finally be there was very important for me. It makes all the effort worth it and I am super grateful.

Aside from Rome, I've also been fortunate enough to explore other captivating Italian cities, all while planning future adventures.

On the work front, things have been buzzing. Between my full-time job and managing commissions and products for my online store, I have been pretty exhausted. But the satisfaction of working towards my goals and dreams makes it all worthwhile in the end!

What I've been reading 📕

I started to read Shoe Dog by Phil Knight, Nike founder. The book is about his way to go from startup to what Nike is today, the hardships to be a succesful business.  I am reading it in Italian so it helps me to improve it. 

How about you? How did your year kickstart? On the next post I will be talking more about how I balance my full-time job with my passion for illustration.


If you want to find me on social media:

Instagram sharing everyday insights, tips, illustrations.

My Etsy Shop art prints, totebags, stickers, mugs and more! :) hope you like them!

Twitter also sharing art, photography, trips

Good reads sharing books all the time!

Society6 more products here!

Tik tok sharing trips, illustrations processes and anything I found useful :)


Thank you and until next post!

Post a Comment

0 Comments