Ad Code

Participating in an art challenge

 



I believe that a great way of training your skills is, when you have the time, participating in art prompts. It is a fun way to try your skills and come up with great ideas.

This prompt is called "Art in the kitchen", it is organized by They Draw with Uppercase Magazine. The moment I saw the post on Instagram I was really enthusiastic!

Then when I start thinking of ideas and creating the illustration, the typical fear of "not good enough", "maybe this idea was not the best", "it does not pop enough" arrived to my head. For me, it is very difficult to draw and enjoy it without the pressure of feeling a failure or not good enough.

But also for me it was important to be part of it, to push myself to see what I am capable of, what I want to improve, and it is also a way of keep polishing my own style and to figure how I want to express certain emotions and feelings in the illustration (for example, face expressions).

The only way to lose the fear of not being good enough is by doing! Keep doing until one day, little by little, I would be more happy with the result.

Have you ever participated in any art prompts? Any to recommend?

If you want to know a little more about me:

Instagram sharing everyday insights, tips, illustrations.

My Etsy Shop art prints, totebags, stickers, mugs and more! :) hope you like them!

Twitter also sharing art, photography, trips

Good reads sharing books all the time!

Tik tok sharing trips, illustrations processes and anything I found useful :)


Thank you and until next post!



Post a Comment

0 Comments