Ad Code

Oldie but Goldie

 


Hi everyone!

How is everything going?

I was ordering some folders on my notebook last week and I found this illustration I made for an assignment at university. We had to create an illustration that showed something about ourselves. It was for presenting you in front of the class. I always hated activities where you have to talk about yourself. Maybe because I never had a very accurate definition of who I was, and later I understood you know yourself after years, experience.

So I remember thinking what I would show and how. I made a list of words that felt that had anything to do with myself. Dreamer was one of them. I am still a person that it is half of the time daydreaming. Sometimes that also makes me a little bit distracted, but I feel that through the years I had improved that.

Thinking of me as a daydreaming person, and as an English teacher told me once "living in the clouds" I came up with this illustration: a girl (me) on a cloud, happy looking up like thinking about something. Of course she had a striped t shirt because I loved striped clothes (still do).

I remember presenting it in fron of my class, so nervous, I don't like to talk in front of a crowd, but I was so relieved because they understood what I wanted to communicate, they really liked it :)

My drawing style has changed since then, but my dreams are still here. And I believe some part of me is still up there, in the clouds.


If you want to know a little more about me:

Instagram sharing everyday insights, tips, illustrations.

My Etsy Shop art prints, totebags, stickers, mugs and more! :) hope you like them!

Twitter also sharing art, photography, trips

Good reads sharing books all the time!

Tik tok sharing trips, illustrations processes and anything I found useful :)


Thank you and until next post!



Post a Comment

0 Comments