Hello everyone! I hope you are doing great! I have been uploading comics as I have them done, but I haven't had as much time as I wanted to write some words about life and work.
In this illustration I show my little character Mel Anne still looking for her home (let's say it's kind of the characters life 's mision to find which is her place in the world), and the question of this is my home? And naming Home as a person, as an entity, giving it all the value you can give to a real person.
How many times have you moved thinking this new place is my home? Or my home was where I spend years of my life, of my childhood? Where my family and friends are?
A question to ask yourself, as I do along my artistic way :)
P.S: I am trying to start my Substack to share more valuable things there! Hope you join me once it's finished!!
If you want to know a little more about me:
My Patreon join me to see behind the scenes, what inspires me, my projects, weekly updates and more! And all my comics in one place!!
Instagram sharing everyday insights, tips, illustrations.
My Etsy Shop art prints, totebags, stickers, mugs and more! :) hope you like them!
Portfolio I try to keep it updated with all my new work!
Twitter also sharing art, photography, trips
Good reads sharing books all the time!
Tik tok sharing trips, illustrations processes and anything I found useful :)

0 Comments